Thursday, January 19, 2006

I've been watching Australian Open like... every second of the day for 4 days now.. I hog the television so much that my parents are starting to complain.. lol. Ni baru balik dari melepak dengan Hakam and Bashir (my first outside contact besides my family). Lama gila tak jumpa (Bashir 2 years, Hakam 1 year), tapi tadi jumpa rasa cam biasa je.. cam baru je semalam lepak2 kat Denny's haha. Very good. You know how sometimes some people become all awkward and weird after not meeting for so long eventhough you were pretty close with them before.. I hate it when that happens. Okay I don't really have anything to talk about, my life is as mundane as the lizards in my house, prolly even worse lol. I've been missing the US the very second I stepped into KLIA.. the little bits and pieces, here and there.. nothing massive though, no major breakdown whatsoever. I'm not implicating that Malaysia=bad, USA=good. You know how it goes for some people "mentang2 duk oversea, semualah kat sana bagus, semua kat Malaysia tak bagus".. dammit these kind of people just irritate the hell out of me..

No comments: