At least 10 earthquakes with magnitudes between 5-7 occured in Lombok in the past 24 hours.. It feels like the earth is crumbling. Only God knows how the people there must be feeling.. I can’t even imagine. Its been 3 weeks since I was there, what’s happening there affects me more than I thought it would. I don’t know how to describe it. I feel helpless. Guilty even, if that makes sense.. But life goes on.
I wanna sleep but I’m wide awake. Not sleepy. Anyway, was thinking about what I was thinking last night. I believe I found the guy that my friends described. Pains me deeply that my feelings for him doesn’t matter, coz he feels nothing towards me. As James Hetfield would say.. sad but true. Why do I let myself get hurt over and over again, is beyond me. Its like I never learn. And Brandon keeps on telling me.. love hurts.
I wanna sleep but I’m wide awake. Not sleepy. Anyway, was thinking about what I was thinking last night. I believe I found the guy that my friends described. Pains me deeply that my feelings for him doesn’t matter, coz he feels nothing towards me. As James Hetfield would say.. sad but true. Why do I let myself get hurt over and over again, is beyond me. Its like I never learn. And Brandon keeps on telling me.. love hurts.
No comments:
Post a Comment