Wish i had someone who truly cared about me, apart from the family of course. Not talking about love too, or boyfriends or husbands or whatever. Probably more like a real friend whom i can i really talk to about everything and anything, with no judgements. Someone i can be 110% comfortable with. Someone who truly knows me (save God, i know). But its really unrealistic for a human being to know another to the depths i’m talking about, i suppose. I can’t say that for myself either. Wishing for the impossible, here.
Anyway, what gives? I just watched 2 chick flicks tonight, that’s the reason. It was also heartwarming and lovely to see so many of my friend’s friends that came to see said friend off at the airport earlier tonight. I know for a fact, none of mine would be there if I were to leave the country. But who’s fault is it really. Not that i’m blaming anyone. Its my own doing really. I’ve always been the lone ranger type who does whatever i fancy, and I’m not the kind of person who does friendship maintenance, if I can put it crudely. So i dont expect anyone to be there for me either. One thing’s for sure, I may appear heartless and nonchalant, but behind all that.. i’m as normal as the girl next door lolz.
Funny story. Totally unrelated to my rants above. On Friday, me and some colleagues all girls were chillin and talking about sooo many random stuff.. and then suddenly they were spewing all these criteria of the guy who’s gonna end up with me (if there’s any, ever), or more like what kind of guy that I would like and fall for, that would be worthy of me, in their own words. So in a gist, the guy has to be smart/clever, sporty and fit, likes to travel, good english, independent (and lets me be independent), talented, fair/chinese look. I was laughing throughout! So what should I deduce from this ‘observation’? Its really a reflection of me, isnt it? Or what they think of me. Tough.
Skydiving. I have a feeling i’m gonna do it soon.
Anyway, what gives? I just watched 2 chick flicks tonight, that’s the reason. It was also heartwarming and lovely to see so many of my friend’s friends that came to see said friend off at the airport earlier tonight. I know for a fact, none of mine would be there if I were to leave the country. But who’s fault is it really. Not that i’m blaming anyone. Its my own doing really. I’ve always been the lone ranger type who does whatever i fancy, and I’m not the kind of person who does friendship maintenance, if I can put it crudely. So i dont expect anyone to be there for me either. One thing’s for sure, I may appear heartless and nonchalant, but behind all that.. i’m as normal as the girl next door lolz.
Funny story. Totally unrelated to my rants above. On Friday, me and some colleagues all girls were chillin and talking about sooo many random stuff.. and then suddenly they were spewing all these criteria of the guy who’s gonna end up with me (if there’s any, ever), or more like what kind of guy that I would like and fall for, that would be worthy of me, in their own words. So in a gist, the guy has to be smart/clever, sporty and fit, likes to travel, good english, independent (and lets me be independent), talented, fair/chinese look. I was laughing throughout! So what should I deduce from this ‘observation’? Its really a reflection of me, isnt it? Or what they think of me. Tough.
Skydiving. I have a feeling i’m gonna do it soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment