Thursday, August 16, 2012

Room With a View

Music: Loneliness by Busker Busker

Im now in my room, lounging in my chair, feet propped up on my desk, looking out the balcony to the sea..

I leave my blinds open all the time, so whenever i open my room door the first thing that i will see is the sea.. If i look straight ahead pass my bathroom door and desk and bed and guitar.. That is.

I cant really express how it feels to be able to enjoy this view everyday. Whenever i feel that im starting to take it for granted, i'd spend some time on my balcony just appreciating what is in front of me, take it all in.

This morning i slept after sunrise. I took a peek but then i was too sleepy to enjoy it longer. This mid afternoon it was quite hot and the sky was so clear and blue against the green grass and brown buildings on my campus.. It felt so nice when i walked back from class to my dorm.

Right now, the clouds have turned ominous, dark grey and thick.. it looks like its gonna rain soon.. The sea in te shade of bluish grey.. I tried to take some pictures but it doesnt do justice to the magnificence of the view.

Sometimes when we have clear skies, no clouds and the moon no where in sight, i can see soooo many stars.. So clear.. Literally sparkling.. This place being far away from the city and all..

I hope i will never get used to this and appreciate it all like it is my first day here.

Time to buka puasa now.

No comments: