Friday, December 18, 2009

Ina+Mydin=9yrs and counting!

Music: For Your Entertainment by Adam Lambert

Bored at work. I need a vacation.

So Ina's finally married!!
Here are some pictures of what I did the past few weeks until the big event.

Kedai bunga opposite CM. Choosing flowers for Ina's hand bouquet during akad and reception




I didn't really know what I was talking about. Flowers are not my forte.. hahaha



1 in the morning at some cafe in Solaris Mont Kiara. Talk about last minute! So sorry Ina.. was super busy that day..


Finally done around 2am.. cafe was closing..


Hantarans on akad day


Cam-whoring in Ina's room while she was being dolled-up

All ready to go to the masjid.


Ina's reception at Dewan Merak Kayangan.








And then camera aku habis battery.. no pics of Ina from my camera... this pic below is from Dy's camera.. minta permisi ya...


No comments: