Thursday, June 25, 2009

So I was lucky enough to score free tickets to watch Transformer 2 on Tuesday night (premiere show). Got really good seats (2nd row from the back, in the middle, couple seat lagi..muahahahah), only coz my friend was incharged of handing out the free seats lol. To say that the movie is awesome would be an understatement. The CGI and story line are brilliant. It was surprisingly full of jokes, but the general kind, the kind that 'the masses' would appreciate. Its funny the first time, but lame the second time. Not that they repeated any but if I were to watch it again, I wouldn't find them enjoyable (i.e. the jokes). Ada a few borderline poyo ada gak hahahaha. But anyway, the movie was best gila so people, go watch Tx2!!! (<----LOL! I amuse myself). Anyway, I was browsing through my pictures folder to feed on my current Umichsick state. here are some at random.. but none of them are crab cheese...


Apple picking Summer 2002


Raya Fall 2001, belakang Thieme House


Saturday night volley.. i miss this (gambar eLLy punya)


Laser Tag


Pinball's Pete.. DDR!!!


Raya Fall 2004.. Eaton Lounge


One day I wish to be reunited with this guitar.


SEA Games, Fall 2004, IM Building


SEA Night, Fall 2005



Gamelan Performance, Fall 2005.. hahhhahahaa




Pierpont Commons


State Theater, State St... ke Main St? tak ingat..


Bell Tower???? tak ingat jugak


DIAG!!!


Michigan Union


Snowwwwwwww @ 1678 Murfin Ave, Northwood 3


My room.


For Bate.. umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu! damnn..


Boston, Summer 2002


Ann Arbor Fest, Summer 2003


Six Flags Ohio, Summer 2003


S&M Night, Winter 2002


Lastly, shout out to Mr. SalahX.. congrats for getting hitched!







No comments: