Boring day at work (which is a good thing really).
And I have to come in again for night shift pulak.
Currently, there's only 2 of us out of 5 (yg shift) in KL.
The other 3.. pergi berfoya-foya!!!
ahhaha ok not exactly,
one is getting married tmrw in Perlis..
The other 2.. attending weddings in Kedah and Terengganu.
I have weddings to attend jugak this weekend ok...
But god knows how many weddings I've skipped due to work.
If something happens to one of us this weekend, the other person kena kerja 24 hours
hahahahahahha. well its not funny if it happens. i pray all will be fine.
A few days back I downloaded Zee Avi's album.
The next day Star Two interviewed her for their feature article.
Yesterday, I downloaded Lenka's album.
Today Star Two wrote a short article about her.
I guess the obvious album to download next is Yael Naim's.
1 hour 12 minutes to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment