Music: The Show by Lenka
Night shift.
I have so much time on my hands these days. It's been rather quiet and uneventful, and [cue McD's tagline tune] I'm lovin' it! Apart from work, its total chillax for me. May was such a hectic month. In a span of 3 days, I've watched:-
Taken - Missed it when the girls watched it during the reunion sleepover coz I was too tired to stay awake. Good movie.
Inkheart - Surprisingly entertaining, even with Brendan Fraser in it.
Ghost Town - I honestly thought this was a horror movie.
The Reader - Didn't know this movie was full of Kate Winslet's bazoomas and the boy's jiggle wiggle. Ok that aside, she was stellar and totally deserved the Oscar.
Curious Case of Benjamin Button - it was sooooooo longggggggggg. but not that I didn't know that already. it was okay. i was expecting to cry, but nahhh. didn't happen.
Revolutionary Road - I wasn't in a good mood at the time, god knows why I chose to watch this then. So freakin depressing.
He's Just Not That Into You - I thought the movie was only gonna talk about 'the rules' but there were 'exceptions' as well (I speed-read the book in 1 hour). Didn't think Justin Long could pull off being such a cool character, makes me like him even more!
The Visitor - an eye opener sort of. But didn't affect me that much.
Angus, Thongs & Perfect Snogging - as with most chick flicks, I really liked it. There's even a British version of Matsumoto Jun!
some episodes of Bones and Greek - I forgot how much I love these 2 shows. Cappie's one of my favorite tv characters, along with Sara Tancredi from Prison Break.
No comments:
Post a Comment