Music: Beautiful by Eminem
It sucks when your (big) bosses are more interested in discussing about the non-existent pots and plants and the aesthetics of your office rather than in the well being of their own workers/subordinates.
Its demoralizing, which in turn sucks the life out of the joy I used to have doing what I do (which I really like). Since when did I go from being sincere to half-hearted at my job, I didn't even notice the transition. I'm not asking for much, just for these superiors to give a fucking damn, not just think of yourself. That's all. That's all I want.
So a "somebody" is coming for a visit to my workplace, so these BBs came to check out lah I suppose before the big visit.
And amongst the issues they discussed:
"Hey... a pot of plant here (while pointing to the area beside my working desk) would look good don't you think?"
"I think the people working here should have their own uniforms, so when they come to the office looking good, they'll do their job better coz they feel good"
If anybody can think of a way how the plants and uniform can help me perform better at my job, do enlighten me. I'd be very interested to know.
And please, I think I don't need a uniform to "feel good".
I've heard many stories from my friends (from other companies) who look up to their bosses, who sing praises and respect, not only because these so called bosses are smart and good at their jobs, but in addition to that, they inspire, they care.
I mean, they actually have good things to say about their superiors.
If I become a boss someday, I hope I will become a good one.
------------
I listened to Eminem's Relapse album last night.
Let me say it feels like a long forgotten love affair is being rekindled.
One word to describe the album = playful.
No doubt the lyrics are vulgar and nasty as usual, but i'm referring to the way he sings. Its slight different than in previous albums.
Not all songs though. I dunno, just listen to it.
And I was watching Private Practice's Season2 Finale and Zee Avi's Monte was playing in the background. Awesome gila.
She's a Malaysian singer currently touring in the US to promote her first album's release some 2 weeks ago kot.
Found out about her from AZ. Go check her out. I think she's much better than Yunalis.
Ok Yuna's good too but Zee Avi is way better.
No comments:
Post a Comment