Night shift.
A little over a week ago, I was freakin bored.
But it only takes a few phones calls and text msgs and emails from some friends and family and the upcoming weeks are full of plans again.
I have new supplies of tv series and movies to watch, sampai tak sempat2 nak tgk.
I'm going white water rafting and caving at Sungai Kampar/Gua Tempurung (Rina ajak).
I might be going to Jakarta for a weekend in May (cuz ajak).
I'm going to Phuket mid-May.
Also there's the high school reunion, and its pretty taxing being a committee member, what with girls being girls (P.I.T.A <-go figure)
Somebody slap me if I even so much as think of volunteering to organize the next one 10 years from now.
I love reunions and gatherings, but organizing one is a totally different ballgame altogether.
Next time round, I'm just gonna attend and enjoy myself. hehehehe
I'm also thinking of going to Bali which is gonna be right after Phuket (its hard to say no to holiday invitations), but first i have to work out some work schedule issues first.
Again, working shift is sometimes a P.I.T.A.
I'm enjoying Tesco's Half Coated Triple Chocolate Cookies courtesy of Dy all the way from London thanks to Hakam for being my courier.
Also got me some Tie Rack scarves yeay why la there's only one TR in KL and tu pun all the way kat KLIA and mahal nak mampus on top of that. Rip off.
I'm actually watching The Tudors now.
I think it should be renamed to The Boob Fest Court. No kidding.
I loved The Other Boleyn Girl movie yg Natalie Portman/Scarlet Johanssen/Eric Bana tuh..
Now I love the series what with the awesome Jonathan Rhys Meyers being King Henry (I can't decide if I love or hate his character) and finally bought the books written by Phillipa Gregory.
But tadi at MPH Midvalley there were only 3 books, will definitely buy the other 3 soon.
I now hereby declare and admit that my collection of unread books is getting out of control and one of these days I have to shut myself in some small hut somewhere by the beach with no internet and phone and computer and finish reading all these books I've yet to read and probably re-read them again lol.
For the record, some of you might know how much I love Wicked by Gregory Maguire and I've been wanting to watch the play forever but never got the chance to do it and now somebody I know dah tgk which is none other than Hakam thanks (or no thanks) to Dy who suggested him to watch that instead of Mamma Mia when he was in London just to make me jealous and Dy I know u are reading this, it worked! You are real 'wicked'. I'm soo envious that someone got around to watch it first but its all good makes me wanna watch it even more now coz of the great review by Hakam yeahhh. Please2 come to Malaysia! I would pay a fortune to watch Wicked (and Arashi's concert.. lol tiba2 Arashi). I have yet to read Son of Witch which is the 2nd book of the Wicked Years I bought it some months ago. The 3rd book A Lion Among Men is out but I'm waiting for the paperback issue can't seem to find it anywhere tapi kat amazon dah ada jual.
Go Porto! (tak nak ManU menang)
No comments:
Post a Comment