Ahad lepas ada kereta langgar aku when I was otw to One Utama.
And all I could think about was...
Shit I'm gonna be late for bowling!!!
Baru nak revenge balik after my very very VERY bad performance masa tournament 2 weeks ago.
First time ever I got awarded for being the loser. LOL.
Not one, but two awards!
The driver who banged me just got his license 4 months ago, baru habis SPM.
I asked, were you using your phone?
He said, no.. I was wearing my shoe. What the?!
Well.. at least he was honest. hahaha.
We talked quite a lot while waiting for his father to arrive to the crime scene.
And because he looked so guilty and apologetic, I decided to be pleasant (I can easily be a bitch if I wanted).
So that's 2 accidents in 2009 alone after 7 years of having none.
p/s: Anoop Dawg is out.. :(


No comments:
Post a Comment