Music: Think I'm Just Happy by Nirvana
Last night shift, and I'll have the weekend off yessssssssssss!
I received a notice that our housing area will be on 'earth hour' mode this Saturday from 9am to 6pm.
Which means, I won't be staying in the house during that period. lol.
What the hell am I supposed to do in a place with no electricity...
Will definitely go crash someone's place, just can't decide who's the victim yet.
Just finished reading Spot of Bother, took me a month to finish!
Its like a bosan tapi best type of book.
Except that takde la best sangat, not as good as The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time (by the same author, Mark Haddon).
No plot, just stories about people's lives and its back to status quo in the end.
It's been a while since I've read a thriller (which is full of plots and subplots).
Probably Crichton's State of Fear 3 years ago.
Before that, I watched Seven Pounds.
Too damned slow for my liking, even worse than Pursuit of Happyness.
But the storyline is awesome, and I can't help but cry in the end.
That's two Will Smith movies in over a week (watched I Am Legend last weekend)..
Its more than I can handle (I don't like Will Smith).
Bought tickets to Bali, which means I'll be going on back to back trips next month. Literally.
May is gonna be a busy, exciting and tiring month!! Can't wait.
Played tennis for the first time yesterday.
I suck. Bad.
My arms are sore.
Will probably play again though (if im invited again despite my non-existent talent and dismal display of the game).
If only I had Nadal as my coach.. LOL
(there'll probably be more drooling than learning sessions).
No comments:
Post a Comment