Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Music: To Sheila by Smashing Pumpkins

Went to the doctor last week coz i was sick
He said i was stressed.. as soon as i sat on the chair
Now that's a first..
yeah we get stressed once in a while but to hear it from a doctor..
Kinda confirms it yeah?
I think I know where this is stemming from..
But I can't divulge the reasons here..
No matter how much I want to..
Now this is one of those days when I think having a blog is useless
Coz I can't say what's actually in my chest..
Maybe this is a good chance for me to use that free voucher for 3d2n at Swiss Garden
Lumut or KL or Kuantan i can choose
Just go there alone and chillax and turn off my phone
Avoid the internet
cut off all contact
Read books and listen to smashing pumpkins all day long
all night long
very the tempting i might just do it and disappear for a while

and Adam Lambert just wow-ed the judges.. again.

No comments: