Music: King of New Orleans by Better Than Ezra
I've never really gone a trip that will take me around the whole country.
My vacations are usually impromptu and impulsive.
2 days of planning is the most I've ever done.
And here I am trying my best to plan my NZ trip down to every smallest detail.
Its not complicated as much as its tedious.
Finding car rental companies and accomodations are easy, but choosing the best ones with the cheapest rates is very tiring indeed.
of course, Its would've been a totally different if I had tons of money.
That's why I need that clone of mine!
***
Yesterday, I couldn't stand staying in the house doing nothing.
Managed to make plans for the whole day, out with some friends.
Even had to decline some other invitations to hang out.
Today, all I want to do is stay at home, watch tv, and hope that nobody calls.
So far so good, and the phone is silent, I hope this continues till tonight.
Is this what you describe as the famous Law of Attraction phenomenon?
Its not exactly a phenomenon but its an idea that's probably been around for ages but only caught up with us recently?
I will/think it and it happens? (something like that)
I willed for yesterday to be full of social events, and today a quiet one, and its happening?
The book 'The Secret' has failed to catch my attention during all those many times I've visited the bookstore.
Its always placed at the best sellers rack, calling me to pick it up.
It has to do with the cover art, the fonts, the title -reasons why I'm not attracted to even read the synopsis.
Mind you, I thought it was fiction, until probably a few months ago.
There have been books that counters most of the facts and ideas claimed in The Secret.
I guess its no coincedence that the author of that book is the same one who wrote the book that wronged everything in Da Vinci Code.
Whatever it is, I have my reservations on this Law of Attraction.
I'm not a believer, but I'm not disregarding it just yet.
Give me more convincing facts and logical explanations, and then I'll decide.
Either way, I'm willing for the peace and quiet is here to stay until the day ends.
I'm feeling very domestic indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment