Music: Heyya by Outkast
Got back yesterday after one week on the road.
Here goes the boring details of my week-long "vacation".
After my night shift on Monday morning, me and 3 of my favorite people from the office headed to Kuantan for a road show.
In short, it was to educate TNB people from various levels on what to do in the case of a total national blackout. ERP = Emergency Restoration Plan.
Reached Kuantan around 3pm, makan, tgk movie, then checked-in at Holiday Villa Cherating.
After the road show stuff on Tuesday at Kuantan, went for a swim at the hotel pool..
its been a while.
Played cards and hung out and we had long talks.. I learned how to play poker, at last!
On Wednesday, went to visit the Teluk Kalong substation, they were in the process of commissioning a new transformer.
Then visited the Sultan Ismail Power Station in Paka, which I really enjoyed.
Later checked in at Awana Kijal Cherating and played more poker.
On Thursday, we went to Paka Power Station again for another leg of the road show.
My colleagues dropped me off at Kemaman at a mosque, and my parents picked me up 30 minutes later and we headed to Kuala Terengganu.
Got my first real rest since Monday, slept from 8pm to 7am the next day at Grand Continental.
After breakfast on Friday, the bus came to pick 14 of us family members and drove us to Merang Jetty for our Redang Trip.
Stayed at Redang Holiday.
It was such an awesome trippppp!!! But I'm too lazy to go into the details.
On Sunday, headed back to KT in the afternoon and visited the Crystal Mosque and the Taman Tamadun Islam.
We left KT around 6pm, and reached KL around 2am.
Called up another colleague and went to catch the Euro Finals at a mamak stall in Old Klang Road.
Good thing Spain won! My first time watching Euro, I chose to support Spain, and they won after a 44-year drought. Hahaha.. nice.
Then went to work at 7.30am.. I was sleepy like hell, fortunately it wasn't a very busy day, just business as usual without any major complications to handle.
Later hung out with a coupla friends at Bangsar for a drink.
Then headed to my cousin's house for a family dinner thingy. Had to miss a futsal session but oh well.
And now I'm back at home at 2am in the morning, writing this very mundane entry.. lol.
Freakin tired and sleepy.. I'm going to sleep now.
Thank god I'm working at 3pm tomorrow..
I'll post pictures later..
No comments:
Post a Comment