Friday, May 30, 2008

Music: Touch My Body by Mariah Carey (Mix FM on Astro)

Third, and last day, of night shift.
On zombie mode.

NBA Playoffs
--------------
3 of the 4 teams that I predicted will reach the conference finals made it.
I guess I overestimated Cavaliers.
I knew Celtics was good with the big3 and all..
Right now Pistons is down 3-2.
Game5 was a really close one! but Celtics came on top in the end.
Lakers is leading 3-1 which is freakin awesome.
If both my teams meet in the Finals, I'm definitely all for Pistons (but I still love Lakers).
If they meet, it would be an interesting series when two teams with such different styles of playing each other.
However, its mada hayai to think about Finals.
First and foremost, Pistons must force a Game 7, and then win it!

F1
---
Too much to say!
6 races in and the competition is fierce and wide open.
I'm overwhelmed just thinking about it.

French Open
-------------
Nadal on course to get his 4th Roland Garros title?
I want Nadal to win.
But I'd also be delighted if Federer won.
If they meet in the final match, I think I'll have mixed feelings. lol.

No comments: