Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Music: Sweetest Girl by Wyclef Jean feat. Akon

After much deliberation, I've decided, against my own will, to not go to Incubus' concert.
I'll be spending a fortune to go watch Maroon 5, its financially unwise to fork out more than that, even though I do have the money to splurge.
I take solace in the fact that I've been to their concert before, way back in 2002, in the states.
Which was the best concert I've ever been to, after Metallica's.
Arghhh... I never had to make rational decisions when I was a student!!
Responsibility's a bitch, sometimes.
Anyhoo, Muna-chan, send my love to abg brandon and abg mikey, will ya?

I'm an impulsive buyer when it comes to books.
Therefore, I've vowed to not buy any more new books until I finish reading the ones I bought for the past year.

I have yet to read:
East of Eden -John Steinbeck
PS I Love You -Cecilia Ahern
My Sister's Keeper -Jodi Picoult
Don Quixote -Miguel de Cervantes
A Spot of Bother -Mark Haddon

These should keep me out of Borders and MPH for the next 4 months, at least.
Considering the thickness of east of eden and don quixote.
I won't be surprised if I can't keep my vow though.
I already have roughly 10 titles that I'm planning to buy next haha.
Thank god for tax refunds on books and magazines!

No comments: