Music: Stationary Love by Tally Hall
I found my Tally Hall complete demos CD that I thought I've lost, and a bunch of other CDs.
It was right under my nose, somewhere in my room.
Coolness!
So now I'm only missing my Maroon 5 Songs of Jane and RHCP's Greatest Hits CD.
I also found another of their CD that I bought, called the Pingry EP.
Macam ciplak, they just pasted a sticker on the CD, I bought it online, and there wasn't even a CD case, just the normal CD envelope, haha. Hmm.. Early days.
Oh, I forgot to mention that the MMMM album that I bought was personally signed by them.
It will be very valuable when/if they become famous haha.
Anyway, this is the song that I was talking about.
My favorite of all their songs.
I like the lyrics too.
--------------------------------------------
This scene looks all the same
To a player of this game
Such as you
Who didn't used to feel this way
And not talking is tricky
And you're feeling sick
Don't think too much about it
Your nerves aren't up to par
With this superstar's repertoire
Systems fail and you mutter one word unheard
Play the part of the quiet poetic
Your insides frenetic
Your habits they become to crush the spoken for
It's done and hearts will break no more
Stationary love doesn't fall or break
And all it takes for you is to bury love
That has a chance to be
So keep those hands clean
'Cause if you choose security
Then you're sacrificing her to me
Forfeit for nothing for this is it
You're pausing the game
Before it begins
So you can't win
You can't win
Preserving your pride
Prompts you to hide
You'd rather feel safe than to have tried
But you can't live inside
Time to enter the next phase of this maze
Ready or not so much or not at all
Pissed you misunderstood at this race
Oh, trying to stay afloat
Just let yourself fall
No comments:
Post a Comment