Music: Long Road To Ruin by Foo Fighters
Yesterday, I went to True Fitness for a complimentary eye spa treatment haha.
Actually, they told me to choose between foot massage, body massage, and eye spa.
I don't like massages, so eye treatment it is.
Even so, when the lady had her fingers close to my neck, i already felt uncomfortable.
Ikut hati, nak je aku jerit.. okaayyyy enough!!
but tak laa...
anyway, the service was good, the treatment was very nice.
But I simply don't like strangers touching me, so I won't be doing it again, unless its free, but i'll still have to think about it lol.
Only reason I went yesterday coz it was complimentary, because I went there before to check the place out (had free 1 week pass).
True Fitness @ Jaya33 is really an awesome place, 4 stories! That place is huge!
It has everything that Fitness First have, and don't have.
But the monthly fees mahal gila lah of course.
But the only facility I wanted to use was the 30-meter swimming pool.
Its at the rooftop, overlooking section 14 pj, so nice!
I went at 10am in the morning on a weekday, had the pool to all to myself, free summore!
They actually offered me rm100 cheaper than the monthly fees because they wanted to lure me from Fitness First, but I declined the offer. I had my reasons. But damn it was a good offer.
No comments:
Post a Comment