Music: Konayuki by Remioromen
Spent whole of last night youtube-ing wentworth miller and sarah wayne callies.
They're always flirting with each other during the interviews.
I wish they were together in real life, coz im dying for Micheal Scofield and Sara Tancredi to be together.
Apparently, it was Sarah's decision to stop doing Prison Break coz of her baby or sth like that.
So okay, I'm not pissed at the writers now.
I'm sure they know better that killing of Sara's character would make every Prison Break fanatics mad and surely the ratings would decrease.
Oh well.
Wentworth Miller is such a beautiful human being.
He looks like Eminem especially when he wears a snow cap.
I was crazy for Eminem a few years back..
had my whole wall plastered with his posters..
Also.. emkerr, where'd you think that come from? hahah
Life is mundane for the moment.
But all is good, relax je.
Currently reading Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami.
So far so good.
Incubus and Maroon 5 coming to Singapore this March, anyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment