Friday, December 07, 2007

Music: Piece of Me by Britney Spears

(At work. Night shift. Busy night.)

Raikkonen my man! Excerpt from F1-live.com
----------------
But Raikkonen says he is happy at Ferrari."I do not know if this is going to be my last contract, but I hope that this will be my last team," he said.

The reticent Finn also insists that he has not been bothered that, despite the fact that he won the 2007 title, most of the post-season talk has been about other drivers.

Newspaper columns since the season finale in Brazil have been filled with espionage tales, Michael Schumacher's test return, and seemingly endless plaudits for the 2007 championship runner-up, Lewis Hamilton.

But Raikkonen said: "I feel good. I hope the others stay in the spotlight and I can have a quiet life.

"I am the world champion and nothing can change it now. I am only interested in one trophy - the one I will collect this Friday in Monte Carlo.

"All the other awards - driver of the year, or whatever - I am happy to leave those to the others."
----------------------

So cool.

----------------------

The exact word was "recluse". The guy who asked JM whether he was a sad and depressed person. And also, JM joked "You guys thought I was the sound guy! Haha". Ooh, and he also sang Wonderful World. Apparently, he's inspiration came after bumping into some drunk guy somewhere who was spreading all the love he's got like nobody's business.

If you read my previous entry thoroughly, you'll understand what I'm talkin about.

JM = James Morrison.

No comments: