Music: Better That We Break by Maroon 5.
3am in the office. The connection is too good. Hence, all these uploaded pictures. Enjoy!
Clash of Times: Federer vs Sampras.

After the game. That's our King.

Cool head gear!

Fina and I.
A1GP 2007 at Sepang. At the tower area. Hooray for new friends!

Alex Yoong waving to the crowd before the race.

Dude, where are the cars?
Getting ready for the formation lap.

Race over. Parc ferme. So this is how it looks like!

And the winner is...

Stage lightings during the Live n Loud R&B Night. Cool doh.

Beratur depan pintu nak tunggu masuk tgk James Morrison.

The line behind us. Ha ha ha.

Dayang NurFaizah.

Rick Price. Sedap, tapi bosan!

Activity semasa bosan.

James Morrison! I was right under his nose. Then kena halau by some bouncers.

From where I sat.

Live n Loud at Bukit Kiara. In front of the stage.

Zainal Abidin. Best doh.

Jac, Azan, Lah and Anuar Zain. Dekat gila aku ngan stage.

Bye bye, see you next year! -Remy (Innuendo) was the organizer.

Shaggy & Whitney

View from where I stood.

Hockey Champions Trophy at Bukit Jalil. Malaysia vs Pakistan. Draw 2-2.

No comments:
Post a Comment