Friday, December 21, 2007

Music: Give Me Some Love by James Blunt

Watching Prison Break S1.
Pergh best doh.
Need to get my hands on S2.
Already have S3.

I just finished reading The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini yesterday.
Damn it was such a good book.
I cried so much till I got dizzy, swollen eyes and all.
It was so great, I thought they should make a movie.
And tadaa... same day (yesterday), I was watching E! News.. and apparently the movie is being released in the US this Friday.. that's... today!
See?? ada guna gak aku tgk E! heheheh.
Perfect timing for me.

So finally, I got to searching about this awesome singer who sang a cover of Rihanna's Umbrella.
At first I thought it was Rihanna herself.
Then I found out its not, but nobody could tell me who the singer is.
Rumor has it that it was Mandy Moore, but I wasn't convinced.
All I knew was that she was made popular thanks to youtube.
Apparently, the name's Marie Digby. Pronounced as Ma-ri-yeh.
Japanese + Irish-American.
She's like freakin hot, her hair is so damned gorgeous.
She has a sweet, angelic voice.
But her pronunciation's kinda weird, not obvious, very subtle, if you listen properly.
Just check her out in youtube, she put up loads of videos there.
Main thing I like about her, she plays the guitar, hooray!
She basically played the normal chords, no goreng2.. which is pretty much what I can do. yeay!
Secondly, she also plays the piano!
Its been my life long dream to learn how to play the piano, but never got to do it.
Thirdly, she finds chords to music by ear. Wish I could do that.
Well, I could, but verrryyyy slowww...
Fourth, she loves Incubus!!! I love Incubus!
She also did a cover of JM's You Give Me Something, and Britney's Gimme More.
Dude, rasa cam minah ni nye taste lebih kurang aku jeeee..
So awesome lah.

I got this description of people based on their horoscopes, supposed to be accurate and all.
But its not even 50% true for me.
The English's kinda broken here and there.
I highlighted red what I think are true about myself.
The italic fonts are my own comments.

LIBRA WOMAN

Libra woman mostly has an egg oval facial shape (Yeah I do).

She has a nice smooth skin (I would like to think so) and a good figure (Hard to say, maybe not).

She will spent so much efforts to keep her skin clean and pretty (I spend close to nothing on skin products).

She can be easily allergy to cosmetic and make up (I don't have allergies, and I where minimal make up), but taken care of her face and avoid wrinkle is her hobby (Are you kidding? My hobby?!!).

She is good at it and tend to look younger than her age (I wish this was true).

She can be very naughty like a little boy (not la that naughty), but yet fully 100% woman (er?).

She looks nice in either Jean or night gown (hmmm).

She thinks woman is equal to man.

Sometimes she can think faster than you, but she will not leave you far behind. She will try not to make you feel like you are competed or defeated in any games she plays with you even she is winning. (These two sentences, are too complicated to even comprehend, let alone imagine myself doing it)

She is a little flirt even she has no idea what she wants (A couple of friends pernah point out to me that I do this, but I don't believe them, coz flirting is not my thing).

She can not decide what to do, and what not to do (I know what I want most of the time), so she can not set her schedule very well in all cases (Not true, I don't schedule! I'm usually spontaneous)

She is gifted with how to dress, and how to match her dress (Bwahahahaha, I don't even own a dress please, and are matching jeans with tshirts and colorful tudung considered gifted?).

She likes to dress in black (yeah I do) and wear perfume (Perfumes gives me migrain, the only perfume I had was a birthday gift and I gave it to my mother).

She likes a mild flowery scent (What is mild flowery scent?)

In any argument, she can really argue. She can argue for hours, and mostly win the argument. If it is not a serious argument, she could argue and once a while give you a smile also. (I'm a peaceful person, I argue sometimes but almost always give in cause its too tiring, but that doesn't mean I don't have my own opinion).

She will make a good politician, because she can tell which party will win the election (Haha, well in Malaysia, even primary school kids can predict that).

She always has a good reasons (Not sure about this one, but I do know how to cover my ass if I made any mistake at work), even she likes to contradict herself (Dunno about this one).

She can not decide what is right and wrong for her, because everything has a good side and a bad side (Never really thought about this one).

Woman in other Zodiac might not care what other people think, but Libra woman care what other people ,or what you feel as much as her own feeling (But only people whom I like).

She can adjust to her environment very well (boleh tahan la), so at work she will be at the ladder up (God please let this be true).

She likes team work in doing things (This one, only partly true, sometimes, I like to work by myself when I don't like or trust others).

If you ask her for help or advice, she will help you (I try my best) except if she does not like your guts (Depends on who the person is).

She can change you and make you think you change by yourself without her influence (Anyone out there whom I've changed? Please, do tell me who you are. LOL)

Good side of being with Libra woman are she never interfere with your privacy (Just like I don't like you to pry in mine).

She will not make you loose face in front of your friends (Not on purpose, anyway).

Even she cares about how much money she has left his her bank account (Masa student I couldn't care less, but now I do hehe), she will never forget to let you know how much she cares for you (errr.. so not me, yes I do care about my friends, but I don't go around saying it)

She think taken care of the house is a woman job (no way, you mess up the house and I have to clean up? Get real) and she can do it well (Tough one, yes and no).

But if you expect a Libra woman to fear you, then you are wrong (No comment).

She is a strong woman (Sometimes, yes) even she looks at you with that sweet innocent pairs of baby's looks and may loose you (let you win) in a few poker games (Whuzzat?? Sweet innocent pairs of baby's looks?! muaaaaaaaaahahahhaahhhhaha)

If she is the one you are after, then go step by step. The best way is using her friends introducing you to her. Do not make her feel or treat her like a bubble head. You have to move forward toward her with confident and secure. Show her that you are a kind , polite and a real gentleman. Be a slow hand or else you might get smack!

No comments: