I just came back from Cameron Highlands. 2 day trip to some hydro power stations. I'm not supposed to come to work today, but my boss wanted me to help him with sth, promised to meet at 1030, and he went to a meeting at someplace else instead. Now I have to stay till he comes back. Just when I thought I wanted to relax at home the whole day. Now I'm stuck at the office. Blearghhhh.. I'm already on holiday mood lah!
On Sunday, TNB organized a futsal tournament. I participated, represented our department (they were quite strict on that). 11 women teams registered. Guess what la.. we won!!!!!!! wooohooooo.. Johan beb.. my first time ever.. winning 1st place.. kat Midwest Games paling kuat pun 3rd.. prize money rm750.. ok aa gak hehe.. boss even sponsored our jerseys.. and another unknown sponsor bought us original england jerseys ngehahahha. (unknown coz I didn't ask my team manager who, but she somehow managed to get it for us). so, getting rm93 + england jersey + nike jersey + track pants, pretty good weekend for me hehe.
Right after our final game. Teammates + Boss (baju batik) + Coach (the other guy).

No comments:
Post a Comment