Monday, February 19, 2007

Music: Listen to My Heart by BoA

Bishonen is a Japanese term for "beautiful boys" (all Japanese-lovers should know this).
I had nothing to do, so I looked up the word in Wiki, just for fun..
It had a list of anime characters who are considered bishonen.
And whaddaya know..
All my favorite anime characters are in the list hahahah..
For example..
Athrun Zala (Gundam SEED) <-- top of my list!
Himura Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin) <-- My wall scroll
Edward Elric (Full Metal Alchemist) <-- Also my wall scroll
Byakuya Kuchiki (Bleach)
Syuusuke Fuji (Prince of Tennis)
Train Heartnet (Black Cat)
Ryosuke Takahashi (Initial D)
There's also another list of popular Asian artists considered bishonen
and guess what lah...
Matsumoto Jun is one of them!
Yamapi and Koike Teppei and Hideaki Takizawa pun ada!
hahahahhaa..
Both these lists have single-handedly proven that..
Without doubt..
Pretty boys are totally my type! ^_^

There's so many animes showing on TV right now..
It's so freakin awesome..
Prince of Tennis.. Naruto.. Bleach.. Black Cat.. Trinity Blood.. Full Metal Alchemist..
and lots more..
The thing is.. I've watched all of them LOL

No comments: