I drove 2795 miles in 11 days.
I went to Boston and Niagara Falls for the 4th time.
I toured New York City for the 3rd time.
I visited Chicago for the umpteenth time.
I have too much food in my house.
I am dead broke.
I look forward to playing bb every evening.
I need to do my laundry.
I got a handbag from my mom.
I hate Kevin Federline.
I still love Britney Spears.
I want Coldplay's and Kelly Clarkson's album.
I am frustrated with Naruto's current fill in episodes.
I become nauseated looking at Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' public love declarations and PDAs.
I can't wait for Real World Austin's premiere next week.
I didn't bid Tel farewell properly (tapi takpe, last night's incident was priceless!!)
I played 4 games of bowling today for 7 bucks only.
I hope the Pistons and Schumi wins tomorrow.
I am going to sleep now.
No comments:
Post a Comment