Thursday, June 16, 2005

Sometimes, I hate myself and the people around me for being too engrossed with worldly pleasures. This feeling usually will come and go in a split second, not literally lah, more or less five minutes camtu. Moments later, there I am watching TV shows/movies/animes, downloading songs, reading sports news (NBA dan F1 je for the moment), playing DDR and basketball, chatting nonsense etc etc, you name it. They're not wrong, but too much of 'em can/will make me go astray, if I'm not careful that is. I need to know and understand the important and unimportant things, differentiate them. So how do I set my priorities straight, for the betterment of my afterlife? On top of it all, eventhough I realize what I need to and should do to become a better Muslim, I lack the will power to change my lifestyle. But I'm trying, albeit very slowly. Encouragement and constant reminders are what I need to drive and support me through the process. That translates to, I need my parents. Lately, I've also been looking towards my sister for inspiration and motivation since I found her blog, but she doesn't know this of course.

No comments: