And so.. the Spurs won. I'm so sad.. devastated.. aku nangis heheh, a little bit during the trophy presentation.. and later when they showed a glimpse of my favorite player Rip in the locker room after the game.. sitting down with his shoulders drooped, head down, right hand on his forehead.. it was hard not to cry even more. Wow I didn't realise that I wanted the Pistons to win so badly. Ahhhh.. emosi.. Nevertheless, I'm so proud of these guys... they managed to push the finals to game 7.. too bad Timmy suddenly emerged with newfound energy in the 2nd half.. and not to mention the early foul troubles for Chauncey and Rasheed.. it kinda disrupted the Pistons offensive flow.. my MVP vote for the series goes to Ben Wallace. but what the hell.. it's all over. I don't like to dwell on "if's".. the past can't be rewritten.. but somehow I wished that Rip played better than his overall performance in this year's playoffs.. it wasn't up to par to what he delivered last season, his games were consistently good throughout, I especially loved his jump shots.. omg it's like he could do it in his sleep.. that's why I liked him so much (still do). but whatever it is, he is still my fav baller despite his lack lustre performance (comparatively) this time round. btw, he had a very good game 6 last tuesday.. the Rip that I came to like. heheh.
Rip.. Mr. BigShot.. Prince.. Big Ben.. Sheeeeed.. McDyess.. Hunter.. my heroes.. heheheh. What's next? WNBA? hahah.. so let's check out Detroit Shock pulak, kalau aku rajin (macam malas je).
I have sooooooo muchhhhh to say regarding the USGP last weekend.. Once I start, it's gonna be hard to stop. So till my next entry.
No comments:
Post a Comment