Called home for the first time since 4 weeks ago. Whole family is doing fine. First thing we talked about? Malaysian Idol! hahahaha.. yes, my mom is fan. I wanted to know who got into the finals, but the results aren't out yet. But no doubt the finalists are going to be Dina and Jac lah, who else? I'm all out for Dina.
Ayah sudah pencen for good. Right now he's just lepaking at the house, keeping himself bz. Now mama has to cook lunch everyday, in addition to dinner, with no help from Syahida (my sister lives on campus at Uni. Malaya). The funny thing is, it seems like ayah is making himself bz by taking care of our cat! Kucing kami nama dia The Cat. hahaha.. everybody's too lazy to give him a name. The Cat came down with a flu or something, after I left for US. Awww.. he missed me. hehehe, ya laa... aku yg jaga dia hari2 masa kat rumah. The vet took care of him until he became well again, and the fee was rm100! Damn the cats nowadays, living in luxury. Now we have 2 cats, ayah's friend gave us a kitten a few days ago, so I guess ayah is getting busier, lol.
Nak sunat pun dah terrer skarang. My cousin had his sunat done with laser! Can you imagine that? hahaha. Remember the Siti hate-mail scandal? A lecturer from Penang was taken into custody. The culprit's a lecturer? Must be one helluva mereng lecturer, as my sister put it. And Melody's host is ain't Aznil no more. It's Wahid from Scenario.
Mama told me all this? You bet she did. LOL.
On a side note, Umich won! yeahhh baby. I did not watch the game, but I saw the half time report when I was at Target, we were leading by quite a margin then. So it's all good. But we definitely need to improve a whole lot more if we want to take down the Gophers next week. It's going to be a tough homecoming game. Minnesota has a (5-0) record since the season started, if I'm not mistaken.
Yare yare.. it's late.
No comments:
Post a Comment