Saturday, October 02, 2004

The Inevitable Has Begun

After more than a year.. here I am blogging again. Shit. Why the bloody hell lah? Ini semua Teh punya pasal!! heheheh.. I was bored, so I did some blogskin browsing and came across this one. I like it. Except for the 'nandek' on the minah's forehead.

Damn Comcast. My cable was blurry for 2 weeks and god knows how I pestered them to get it fixed. Now it is, except for the only channel that I absolutely need to watch today. The Umich vs Indiana football game on ABC. Maybe it's a sign. I should be studying rather than watching the game (urghh.. not a very appealling idea), plus having to endure watching Michigan's unimpressive offensive team play is quite a pain. Defense is good, no doubt about that. But come on! No matter how good or bad the Wolverines are, I need to watch the fucking game.

Go Blue!

No comments: