Guy 1: Fuck you.
Guy 2: Fuck you too.
Guy 1: Hahaha ok.
....
Guy 1: Dude, why do you have a pink folder?
Guy 2: Why DON'T you have a pink folder?
....
Guy 1: Where did you get that cap from? It looks cute on you..
Guy 2: I bought it somewhere.
Guy 1: But you're cute even if you don't have a cap on.
Guy 2: Yeah I know.
....
Guy 1: Where exactly is your room?
Guy 2: Above Sara's. You can hear funny noises from her room every night. I'm not kidding!
Guy 1: No way! I gotta drop by your room sometime. We should reimitate the noises.
Guy 2: Yeah..maybe we should reenact it too, haha!
....
Guy 1: Fuck you man.
Guy 2: Go fuck yourself.
Guy 1: Okay.
....
Guy 1: I gotta get a haircut. >insert name<
Guy 2: Oh, there's this girl named Alla at my hall..
Guy 1: What? Who?
Guy 2: Alla.. not the Muslim Alla. She said she could cut my hair for me. She's hot, so I let her do it.
Guy 1: She's hot?
Guy 2: Yeah.. she said Steve Breaston once wanted to hook up with her.
Guy 1: Cool. I gotta get a haircut from her too then.
Guy 2: But she's stupid though. It's funny that she's an RA but I treat her like crap.
Guy 1: Hahahaha.
Guy 2: I used to have long hair that's up to my ear.
Guy 1: Like the sexy kind?
Guy 2: Yeah, it was kinda sexy. Yeah I looked sexy.
....
Cess, penat gila aku tahan gelak.
No comments:
Post a Comment