Friday, November 15, 2013

Life is whole again

I've finally managed to put aside my feelings and the hurt i've felt and also my ego.. 
To let go of the past and forgive what have been done..
I thought i couldnt forget, but now can i barely remember all the things that made me so upset..
So things are back to normal since 3 weeks ago..
My life is complete again.. 
I guess sometimes life hits u hard and then u come out a better person when the adversity is over (hopefully).. 
I'd like to believe that the friendships that i valued so much are much stronger than it was before.. 
I have my best buddies back again..
And rekindled another friendship that seemed like it was fading (darling, if u are reading this, thanks so much for inviting me on that trip, its a blessing in disguise that your plans to go to spain didnt work out, ;p)

Now, if only i can get my lazy ass to do some work, as ive done nothing for almost 2 weeks. 
By next friday i'll be totally done with this masters shit (here's to hoping). hehe. 



1 comment:

SooHyun said...

Thank you for giving up your tix to Japan! hahahah I had the best trip ever because of the best trip partner ever!!!