I've been going through some changes in my life recently..
The way I think..
My perceptions at situations and happenings around me, my response..
The priorities in life..
My spiritual standing..
How I view the world..
What's important and what's trivial..
My responsibilities..
Our purpose in this world..
Nothing radical mind you, but I can honestly say that, internally, I'm not the same person as 4 months ago..
Better or worse, only God knows, but hopefully the former..
Ihdinas siraathal mustaqim. Amin.
The way I think..
My perceptions at situations and happenings around me, my response..
The priorities in life..
My spiritual standing..
How I view the world..
What's important and what's trivial..
My responsibilities..
Our purpose in this world..
Nothing radical mind you, but I can honestly say that, internally, I'm not the same person as 4 months ago..
Better or worse, only God knows, but hopefully the former..
Ihdinas siraathal mustaqim. Amin.
No comments:
Post a Comment