Bossypants is a hilarious, one of a kind autobiography by none other than one of my favorite SNL writers/cast, Tina Fey. When the book was launched earlier this year, it received a mixed review, i think. Its an unconventional kind of autobiography. According to the reviews, Tina Fey was not really open and honest in what is supposed to be an autobiography, because she writes her stories (that is significant to telling her life story) with that sarcastic humor of hers, indicating some sort of barrier between her real self and her readers/fans/critics etc, like she was still in character, trying hard to be a comedian when she doesn't have to be. However, I thought the book was brilliant. Maybe that's how she is in real life, that prevailing sense of humor. I literally LOLed all the way and enjoyed it immensely. So her autobiography is different from the usual kind, but so what? Its a good different. It was a quick easy fast read, to take a break from the serious books that I've been reading lately.
I Miss SNL.
I Love 30 Rock.
Amy Poehler and Tina Fey are truly best friends.
I'm on night shift and i'm super sleepy. Also a little tired from my activity earlier in the day. Carried a whole lotta stuff up the stairs to a second story office shop lot. But it was actually a good exercise come to think of it.. I've been idle since puasa started, and my body has started to feel a little rusty and sore from being sedentary for almost a month. Now my muscles feel loose again. I really need to get in some laps in the pool. Its been a while.
Thanks for dropping by. Good night!
2 comments:
Kirah..
Nak pinjam bossy pants pleaseeeeeeee!
Hari tu cari kat borders takdok :-(
Lin! I pun pinjam the book from my friend hehe..
Post a Comment