Music: So Far Away by Avenged Sevenfold
It happens to me every time.
It contradicts my love of traveling.
So, I have come to the conclusion that its a mechanism that my brain and body has unconsciously developed so that I will always enjoy my trips, by having low expectations and not getting excited.
Its whack really.
But I guess it works, because after every trip, I always want more and more..
So I'll be gone for 11 days starting this Thursday on yet another adventure..
And I haven't even started on those wonderful days in South America.. let alone Dubai/Muscat and Beijing prior to that.
It happens to me every time.
It contradicts my love of traveling.
So, I have come to the conclusion that its a mechanism that my brain and body has unconsciously developed so that I will always enjoy my trips, by having low expectations and not getting excited.
Its whack really.
But I guess it works, because after every trip, I always want more and more..
So I'll be gone for 11 days starting this Thursday on yet another adventure..
And I haven't even started on those wonderful days in South America.. let alone Dubai/Muscat and Beijing prior to that.
No comments:
Post a Comment