Music: Seize The Day by Avenged Sevenfold
I just finished Slam by Nick Hornby, bought it only coz it was on sale for 10 bucks.
Well, I liked about a boy, and i heard fever pitch and high fidelity are really good.. have to check them out.
Slam was ok i suppose, its about a teenage boy dealing with his gf being pregnant at a young age.
It was a light read.. he's funny as always.. his style of writing is different.
I liked all the characters in the book.
But the main issue was a little too... trivial for me.. hahaha ntah..
Teenage stuff (although being pregnant/parent at 16 years old is a serious issue, i guess).
And of course because its a story about teenagers, i feel their immaturity.. and i couldnt be bothered really.
hahahaha.. its like this one time, i just finished hiking bukit tabur and we were waiting for our friends who were lagging a bit, and then out of nowhere a bunch of college students walked passed us..
Although I couldnt be sure that they were college students, but then again i was sooo sure they were because of how they looked like, how they dressed, how they talked, the expression on their faces..
Hmm im not sure where im going with this actually.
I've lost track of my train of thoughts.
But anyway, it was an ok read.
Nothing to rave about.. sorry to all the Nick Hornby lovers out there.
I just finished Slam by Nick Hornby, bought it only coz it was on sale for 10 bucks.
Well, I liked about a boy, and i heard fever pitch and high fidelity are really good.. have to check them out.
Slam was ok i suppose, its about a teenage boy dealing with his gf being pregnant at a young age.
It was a light read.. he's funny as always.. his style of writing is different.
I liked all the characters in the book.
But the main issue was a little too... trivial for me.. hahaha ntah..
Teenage stuff (although being pregnant/parent at 16 years old is a serious issue, i guess).
And of course because its a story about teenagers, i feel their immaturity.. and i couldnt be bothered really.
hahahaha.. its like this one time, i just finished hiking bukit tabur and we were waiting for our friends who were lagging a bit, and then out of nowhere a bunch of college students walked passed us..
Although I couldnt be sure that they were college students, but then again i was sooo sure they were because of how they looked like, how they dressed, how they talked, the expression on their faces..
Hmm im not sure where im going with this actually.
I've lost track of my train of thoughts.
But anyway, it was an ok read.
Nothing to rave about.. sorry to all the Nick Hornby lovers out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment