Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sanctuary

Music: Nice Dream by Radiohead

I thought this season's last episodes for Gossip Girl and Private Practice was crazy and awesome.
But that was before I watched Grey's Anatomy's 2-hour season finale. It was Mind Blowing!
And I've always thought Mandy Moore couldn't really act, but I'm giving her credit for her guest appearance in GA's finale.
One of the things that makes a tv show or movie great is the soundtrack.
I'm currently listening to How I Met Your Mother's Season 1-4 album.
I've only watched halfway through season 2 of the sitcom and already I'm in love with the music in it.
Like I am head over heels with Henry Cavill (latest addition to my favorite actors of all time - Johnny Depp, Jonathan Rhys Myers and John Cusack).
Watch him in Tudors and you'll be in the same boat as me.
He lost the final screenings to Daniel Craig for James Bond, Brandon Routh for Superman, Robert Pattinson for Cedric Diggory and Edward Cullen, and Christian Bale for Batman.
Voted the unluckiest actor by i don't remember which magazine..
But really, thank god he didn't get the Superman and vampire parts.

No comments: