Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Eat much?

I haven't even wrote anything about my trip to Perth, and yet I've already secured air tickets for my next trip, yeah!! I'm not a good story teller and I don't think I ever will be. Reading Asrif's Dad's travel blog on their recent trip to the UK and Scotland was so fun and entertaining, for a moment I really felt like I should ban myself from writing for my lack of story telling skills. The operative word being -for a moment-. Hehehehe. I'm still waiting for pictures from my trip before I start, that should make it easier to chronicle those 10 days of my life before I forget everything. What I can tell right now is how I gained 4kgs during the trip (which thank god I've managed to lose back as of last week).. This was how it happened:

Chocolate
Roast lamb
Nasi minyak
Rendang daging
Rendang ayam with yogurt
Sayur campur
Pavlova
Lemon meringue pie
Lamb kebabs
Mee goreng
Scones with jam & cream
Waffles with ice cream & maple syrup
Fish & chips
Choc muffin
Apple pie
Apples
Tuna sandwich
Crackers
Maggi
Junk food - chips
Lollies
Vanilla milk shake
Coffee and tea
Nasi goreng

I've never been so well fed in 10 straight days before! Thanks to my aunt hehehehehe.

No comments: