Monday, February 01, 2010

New Ventures

I have a new project coming up.
Still a work in progress, a collaboration.
I don't know if its gonna work or not, just giving it a try for now.
If results are good, i'd be totally happy and busy..
But busy is not such a good thing for me coz I plan to do another thing soon that would probably take away more of my already scarce time during weekends due to work..
I hope it all works out.

My Mika phase has been over for a few weeks, but now I'm into another band called The Weepies...
Their latest album Hideaway is awesome!
A mixture of fun and melancholy.
Kinda suits my mood lately coz I've been having a lot of fun but at the back of my mind i can't stop thinking about this particular thing that's been making me sad for a while now.
So yeah, I'm digging The Weepies... but the band name is kinda funny.

After a month of waiting, finally the second song of Smashing Pumpkins's Teargarden by Kaleidyscope was released slight more than a week ago.
SP is doing this project, ok more like Billy Corgan... you must be thinking, what??? SP is still around? well i'm happy to say, yes they are! thankS god. although Corgan is the only remaining original member of the band, but so what. he's the voice and sound and life and soul of SP.
The one that matters.
So back on track, they're doing this project of releasing 44 songs progressively in a span of 3 years, which started end of last year.. all the songs will be free for download...
When all the songs are out, they will be compiled into 11 EPs of 4 songs each.. and the box set will be available for sale..
So far i reallly loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the first 2 songs, Song for a Son and Widow Wake My Mind.
I can just drown in them.

Ok back to Cappie and friends.

No comments: