Monday, February 01, 2010

First Time

Music: Widow Wake My Mind by Smashing Pumpkins.

Its 10am I'm supposed to be sleeping after night shift but here I am typing away.
I have some things to settle and phone calls to make.
Plus the grammy's showing on star world right now, live.
Anyway, still in the mood of posting pictures, I can't believe I forgot this one.
Its my first ever time being an emcee, at a wedding to boot!
Thanks Bon and Alin for trusting me.
I was happy to help out (last minute ok).
Although I was severely criticized by my friends.. hmmphhh!!
hmmm 3 posts in a day? that's a first.

nasib baik got script. but there were times when we had to speak impromptu.

tak cukup tidur.. that weekend got 1 nikah, 2 receptions, and work night shift.

Kevin my fellow partner in crime. So lucky he got the english parts. Aku kena cakap bm siap pantun2 semua.

No comments: