Music: The Way I Was by Maroon 5
I'm at work.
And then.. there were 6..
The number of cats in the house, that is!
Banyak okayyy..
A family of incest... lol.
My cat just beranak right before I came to work.
I think i saw 4 babies but only 2 were moving.
I guess the other 2 died.
Watched Kite Runner today..
the book was better.. like duh..
but the movie was pretty decent..
didn't stray too much from the book's storyline..
there were omissions of course, but didn't do the movie any harm.
Yesterday I watched Death Note 3..
Kinda disappointed..
coz it wasn't even a continuation from the previous 2..
I guess I should have expected that coz Light did die in Death Note 2..
NBA playoffs has started..
If only I could watch the games everyday..
Even if I could, astro doesnt show all the games. Sucks ass.
Pistons is down 1-0 to Sixers..
but I have faith in Rip and the gang..
My predictions (purely gut feeling)..
Western Conf Finals: Spurs vs Lakers
Eastern Conf Finals: Pistons vs Cavaliers
Although.. I would love it if Mavericks made it to the conference finals
coz Nowitzki totally deserves it.
Federer finally won his first tournament this year.
About time.
A work colleague of mine named his new born son, Nadal.
How cool is that?
Apparently Nadal is arabic. Interesting.
The meaning is along the lines of jaguh, power.. etc.
Don't remember exactly.
Oops not really tennis news is it lol.
I haven't said anything about this season's F1, have I?
Too much too say, too lazy to type.
ManUtd vs Barca starting in a few minutes..
thank god there's astro at my workplace.
Can't believe i'm watching soccer... ehh... football.. now.
it used to be impossible.
never say never, right? gawd this saying is irritating indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment