Monday, April 07, 2008

Music: Soul Meets Body by Death Cab For Cutie

Night shift.
I was watching Catch and Release on HBO.
They had this song on.
Death Cab actually had a concert in Umich.
I regretted not going, dammit.
The only reason was nobody wanted to go with me.
Should've just gone to the show alone.

Before that, watched Davydenko crushed Nadal 6-4 6-2 at the Sony Ericsson ATP Finals.
The hell.. its happening again.
I remember most of last year when Sharapova lost every game that I watched, but won the ones I didn't.
Its almost as if whatever bad luck I have permeates through the television to the court half way across the world to her.. now him. LOL.

Went go-karting a couple weeks ago.
It rained that evening so the track was kinda slippery.. had grooved tires on.
The second round the track dried so went on the slicks.
Do I sound like an F1 driver? wahahahhaa.
After two sessions, its suffice to say that I have no innate talent whatsoever in go-karting/racing, I wished I had though hahaha.
That's just too bad.

Played basketball yesterday, after so long.
Had lots of fun, and of course there's bound to be gossip sessions whenever Rina's around.
heheheh peace Rina. I like your gossips dont worry.

Aku gian nak karaoke lah. Anyone?

Okay time for some pics from my excursions for the past few weeks:

Brandon Boyd at Sunburst KL. [picture credits: sitifairuz @ http://miszfairuz.fotopages.com/]

Mmmm yummy-licioussssss! hehehehe. We became screaming maniacs at this point (right Baity?? lol) [picture credits sitifairuz @ http://miszfairuz.fotopages.com/]
Had this as my wallpaper on the pc at the office, but decided to bring it down.. a little too graphic if my bosses happen to see it lol. [picture credits: sitifairuz @ http://miszfairuz.fotopages.com/] Lang Tengah vacation! Its in between Redang and Perhentian, incase anyone's wondering [picture credits: Rina]

Snorkeling Nemo. Saw a barracuda instead [picture credits: Rina] Menggetik sebelum balik. Damn I nailed the pose haha! [picture credits: Rina]

Haven't actually bought Singapore GP tickets. Nobody wants to go with me! So lets just take pictures with the poster, for now. F1 car on a bus stand? And my traveling companions (lol) dubbed me an 'F1 stalker'. Cet. Oh btw this was at Orchard Road, Singapore.
At the Singapore Indoor Stadium. We got a free hand each! Why la concerts in Malaysia don't give freebies like this?
I like this pic. Before the concert. I was still unaware of Adam Levine's super-smokin-hotness this time. I was there for the music (sounds lame I know but its trueeeeeee, the girl in yellow bears witness to this fact.. back me up on this Dy)
We were walking towards this Merlion... But had a pit stop on the way.. for some roadside stories. Dy.. I dont remember what u were talking about, but these kids seemed very amused and entertained lol. the kids: my cousin and cik siti fairuz And this post wouldnt be complete without a picture of Adam Levine!! *oh gawd heart flutters*[picture credits sitifairuz @ http://miszfairuz.fotopages.com/]

No comments: