Music: Verse Chorus Verse by Nirvana
Sapa cuti this Friday???!!!
I'm not working and I want to go to KLCC to check out all the F1-related events there...
So sapa tak kerjaa.. or knows anyone yg tak kerja...
Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
I got no friend to ajak...
Sapa nak belanja aku pi concert Kanye West...
Or ada ticket free and dunno who to ask..
Aku mengalu-alukan yeahh..
hahahah..
not that I'm a fan of Mr West
I'm not into hip hop
and I don't even know any of his songs..
I might have heard them but I don't know its him..
Which shows that I don't really care..
But u know how it is with me and concerts..
Ludacris came to Umich and I even then I wasn't interested to go watch
But then again he performed at the Eminem's concert that I went to
I usually don't have regrets...
But I do regret a tiny little teeny weeny bit that I didn't go watch Death Cab and Ben Folds Five when they came to Umich..
Reason being nobody wanted to go with me..
Should've just went alone..
What a waste!!
And pesanan kepada org2 yg masih di US..
Tolong pi concert Gwen Stefani utk aku.... Oja??? heeheheheh..
My test and interview is next week!
Cuaknyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
And this weekend aku akan berfoya-foya di Sepang..
hmmm..
So have to study..
but only after I finish 3 more episodes of Grey's Anatomy S3 hhehehehh..
No comments:
Post a Comment