CSI Vegas and NY is full of hot macho men..
namely..
Nick Stokes... awesome bod.. and he can dance!
Warrick.. his eyes... omg... grey and watery.. sparkling..
Greg Sanders... cute. adorable.. personality wise..
Detective Don Flack.. dark haired... gruff voice.. tall
Danny Messer.. his accent is like...omg... and he wears glasses
muahahahhaha...
CSI Miami sucks and is full of posers...
CSI NY is a little too smooth for me... tapi best gak aaa.. and eddie cahill and giovizanno makes it worth watching... and the cast is not irritating like CSI Miami ppl.. they have issues and high pitched voices and the boss cam poyo... Gary Sinise is too mellow and sentimental..
CSI Vegas is perfect..
I'm also watching Grey's Anatomy S3 right now..
All I wanna say to the director is.. thank youuuuuuuuu for Dr Mark Sloan aka McSteamy!!!!!!!!!!!
Sigh..
What are the odds that a bunch of hot doctors are working in the same hospital..
And all of them whom are good friends from way back happen to be the best doctors in their own field?
You can only get this on tv...
I love tv...
Oooh the Nike ad..
The one with Abang Kobe Bryant and Abang Federer and Abang Nadal..
Perghhhh...
Nasib la aku tak minat bola... since Rooney and Ronaldinho pun ada..
But if Steven Gerrard is in that advert too..
Memang perfect lahh..
Put in Kimi Raikkonen too..
This is like a bimbo entry...
I so wanna watch 30 Rock..
Just because Tina Fey is the producer.. and script writer.. and main actor..
She's not my favorite in SNL..
But oh well, I wanna watch it still
cuma takde can lagi...
And Micheal Phelps is doing really good ain't he?
Breaking Ian Thorpe's record and all..
He's still going to Umich right?
Ep19 of Heroes is coming out 23rd April..
Lambatnya lagii...
Did anyone read the Star today?
Apparently that Masi Oka aka Hiro Nakamura guy is freakin smart..
He graduated from Brown University..
In Maths and computer whatever.. I dont remember
He wrote softwares for the CGI for movies..
He's involved with special effects for many movies..
He does a lot of programming as well..
He went to a high school for gifted children
He has an IQ of 180
Fluent in German and Spanish..
On top of Japanese of course...
He talks about stimulating his left and right brain by doing different kind of things that involves using both..
(Which I've been trying to do for the past few months.. but slowly though, I start with trying to write-dgn cantik-with my left hand)
And of top of everything..
He's so humble and stays true to his origin as a Japanese..
No comments:
Post a Comment