Music: Return to Innocence by Enigma
Malaysian GP Review
(Betsy boo, this for you actually, didn't plan to write anything actually LOL)
Well... was a little disappointed with Ferrari actually... they were relatively slow compared to McLarens.. Raikkonen's car had a water leakage somewhere... now that's a first.. tak pernah dengar lagi such thing.. but because of that, he couldn't push his car to the limit. And i was sooo hoping that some reliability problems would hit either McLarens (preferably Alonso).. looking at the past 5 seasons, high chance it would happen.. but waddaya know... they had to get it right this season (at least it looks that way so far), this season.. when Raikkonen's not there anymore..
As much as I don't like Alonso, I have to admit that he is a genius.. every one knows that McLaren is freakin fast.. but also famous with reliability problems.. that cost Raikkonen two freakin Driver's Championship! stolen by that damned Alonso.. but he predicted McLaren would resolve them by this season.. and he predicted that more than a year ago.. before last season even started.. remember the commotion it caused? how could he know that? Not pure gut feeling i suppose? But not impossible. he was so confident. he must've had some F1 prophet come to him in his dream or sth.
ok so anyway, I'm pissed with Massa really.. he's not that good in my opinion.. although he's a much better driver compared to Barichello.. but he lost 2 places trying to overtake Hamilton! i read his interviews, he said that he didn't regret it coz he actually tried to overtake.. he said it was better to try than not try at all.. well, he has a point.. but don't do it so recklessly!.. Gawd!! at the expense of 2 spots???!! I feel like kicking him in the ass.. if Ferrari loses the Constructors to McLaren by 2 points this season... I'm putting the blame all on Massa!
Williams is doing way better this season than last (oh they were horrible last year), I like Nico Rosberg, i was actually rooting for him, but he retired, sadly. Sauber is great. The change to BMW is really good for them. BMW had problems with Williams, but the Toyota seems to be doing good on Williams. I have no doubt that Heidfeld is feeling a little threatened by Kubica.. with all the hype about Kubica the second half of the season (thanks to Villeneuve leaving, what a relief! just go make albums that nobody would buy LOL).. but Heidfeld is no doubt a better driver than Kubica.. really..
Renault Renault... the switch to Brigdestone is really costing them lots. And what with the budget cut this season.. I wonder what Flavio Briatore's thinking right now.. Fisico is old.. he's good but not great. Kovalainen.. hmmm.. he's just an average rookie. I can't really say much coz Renault's not helping him. But I can say this much, put Heikki in McLaren.. and still, he couldn't have pulled it off so awesomely like Lewis Hamilton (he's already been dubbed the Tiger Woods of F1, which I think is not right... as least not yet, not when he's only done 2 races). But no doubt this guy has huge potential..
Oh... Honda.. dismal performance.. apparently their car is aerodynamically flawed.. argh.. very frustrating lah!!! I've been rooting for Jenson Button for how many years already now?? Gawd.. I hate Honda for this.. to think the zero to hero Aguri team is doing much better.. in practices and testing and races! I'm so ashamed. and with the ugliest livery i've ever seen in 8 years... (this is superficial), i'm even more ashamed! Button need to get onto podiums this season..
Even Toyota is doing ok! well.. kinda ok lah.. at least they're in the top 10..
So.. I'm looking past Spyker and Scuderia Toro Rosso.. These 2 teams doesn't leave me any impression, unless they give me sth worthwhile to comment on..
Hmm... I didn't really reviewed the race did I? lol..
ok lemme see.. it was a hot race.. why laa it didn't rain.. i wanna see who's the best in the wet since Micheal Schumacher is gone now.. but oh well.. the race was... normal.. nothing really exciting happened.. it was frustrating to see Raikkonen stuck behind Hamilton, and Alonso pulling away like he owns the track.. I like Heidfeld, so I was happy he was able to hold off Massa.. I don't like Massa.. but at the same time I wished for him to overtake Heidfeld to give Ferrari points.. I'm experiencing conflicting emotions here.. I hope sth like San Marino 2005 happens again.. man.. it was one of the best races ever..
Hamilton was locked his right tyres quite a number of times at the first corner.. since I was sitting right there.. but he got it right after like half way through the race.. that's kinda cool.
Before I go, last comment.. I'm as hyped as all the drivers about the ban on traction control starting next year.. wooot! so NOW (I mean 2008 season) we can see who are the really80000x good drivers are... the one with the real skills.. gotta love it man.. no drivers' aid.. more spins.. more oversteering and understeering... more accidents maybe... more cars getting of the track.. more collides here and there.. hahahahahhahh...
ok signing off.
No comments:
Post a Comment