Sunday, May 08, 2005

Just finished watching Love Generation for the second time. Watched it less than a year ago and I've already forgotten the story line. Takuya Kimura mmg best. Bila la drama baru dia nak keluar ni.

Kingdom of Heaven. It was better than I expected. Ye lah.. nama pun Orlando Bloom. The only movie yg dia tak jadi lembik dan bapuk was in The Lord of The Ring hahaha.. and Pirates of the Carribean kot. Tapi dalam Kingdom of Heaven pun takde la macho mana. But considerably better. Kinda surprised with the impartiality of the story line. The movie's portrayal of Muslims were also okay. The only weird part was that they showed Muslims semayang jemaah jauh2.. semasa azan. Other than that, all was good. No wonder lah the movie lepas untuk ditayangkan di Malaysia. Saw Mr and Mrs Smith punya preview. Huwooo macam best je cerita tu.

TNB has to be the most lepak sponsors of all time I tell you. I made just one call, cakap mulut je, and my one semester extend is granted, tak banyak tanya. Satu soalan je, why? Reason: have to take 2 more core classes. Senang gila. Nak get through to the right person pun senang nak mampus. And I didn't even know who the kakak I talked to. I just said, "Boleh saya bercakap dengan kakak yg handle students in US?" hahahha. I'm blessed to be a YTN sponsored student.

Only one week into my four month holiday and I'm already bored bored BORED. The only plan that I have now is to go to Cedar Point. Itu pun sbb nak bawak Deera and Tel. Kalau jadi, it'll be my fourth time there, yes I like Cedar Point that much. This time I am definitely going on to ride Dragster! 0 to 130mph in what.. 10 seconds? or is it 5? Just talking about it makes me excited!! Roller coasters are the besttttttt!

Pistons mara ke pusingan kedua hehehe. No surprise there. I cannot wait to go see Round 2 Game 1 this Monday. Seating tak best la tapi. The price is also higher than it would have been if it was a regular season game, with regard to the seats that we got. But tak kisah laa.. it's a playoff game man!!

It's Spanish GP weekend. Ferrari didn't do so well in the first qualifying, surprisingly they expected it. What lah.. aim higher laa Ferrari! BAR Honda is also banned from two races, including the Monaco GP. Huwaaaa kesian Jenson Button.. his points, and also Takuma Sato's, were nulled. Penat je dapat podium in San Marino. This weekend, I'm voting for Kimi Raikkonen.

No comments: