Saturday, April 23, 2005

Was watching the Top 10 Hottest, Single & Filthy Rich guys on E!, or sth like that lah.. byk siot manusia hot kat dunia ni. Anyway, dalam2 semua athletes.. Andy Roddick made it into top 10 (no surprise there). But one thing I wanna say here is, Tom Brady was mentioned as well.. so there u go Elly.. that's for you! heheheh.

--- NBA Playoffs: my predictions.. not that it matters to anyone LOL

Well, aku tak byk tgk games other teams besides Pistons during the regular season. But from what I know and have seen so far, here's my take.

EAST: The winner will be either Detroit or Miami. Absolutely no doubt about that. I'm confident with the Pistons against the other teams. But the Heats, I'm not too sure. By the time we get to the Conference Finals, Shaq for sure dah heal from his injury. Also, Shaq and Dwayne make a super-duo, fate brought them together? haha. Heat punya benchers are also better than Pistons punya. However, Pistons are very big on defensive, bigger than every team in the league I would say. Very important factor. Don't forget they are last season's champion. hehe.

>> Naturally, my winner is the Detroit Pistons.

WEST: There's more option on this side of the conference. Suns are doing good, going from 50+ losses to 60+ wins.. They are explicitly the offensive kind of team with lots of fast-breaks going around. However, they are noobs when it comes to playoffs. Spurs, wow that is definitely a good team. There's balance in offensive and defensive plays. They also have Tim Duncan (provided this big guy pun recover from his injury), and playoff experience. But you can't rule out Dallas, nampak je senyap.. but u never know when they might just show their true strength and make their way to the top.

>> My winner is the Phoenix Suns, simply because I like Steve Nash better than Tim Duncan (yaaa girls cannot just look at the facts, we consider our emotions too wahahhahaha)

FINALS: Tungguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~! (Gaya Aznil dalam Melodi)

No comments: