Event of the Day: Shell Pitstop Challenge (Campus Tour)
Saw the flyer yesterday, so I decided to go to class today to check this thing out. Keluar je EECS building.. and there it was.. Micheal Schumacher's Ferrari F1 car.. 2001 season. LOL. Without the engine la of course. I looked through the air box and I saw the floor hahaha. The steering wheel looked rather shabby lah.. didn't look high tech at all.. but it was a 4-year old car after all. Sheikh (who was already there), Dibbs (who appeared out of nowhere) and I formed a team to participate in the pitstop challenge. Basically, the team who changes the tyre the fastest wins a Ferrari alarm clock. Whaaaat? Alarm clock je? hahahaha.. dengar dulu.. the price of the alarm clock is around 130 dollars. Special feature: it projects the time in the air (like a hologram).. woohoo.. how awesome is that. Tapi yg lawaknya, the alarm is the sound of the F1 engine.. hahahaha.. I don't know why, I just think it's funny.. heheheh.
Anyway, our team name was "Sepang".. however the woman who was handling the registration was such a klutz.. asked my details thrice because she lost it the first two times.. and she heard wrongly.. so the MC said "Segang" instead.. in English, the pronounciation became Se-geng. nate sungguh.. must've been the curse of Se-Geng. hahaha.. well.. we didn't win... duh.. our best time out of 3 tries was 8.08 seconds.. Sheikh held the gun (to loosen and tighten the tyre nats), Dibbs cabut tayar.. aku pasang tayar.. the tyre was not as heavy as I imagined it would be. Nali n geng join gak.. best time diorang lagi hebat dari team aku.. ciss.. demyuh Nali. heheheh. The best time that won was around 5 seconds.. takpe laa... I still managed to get myself a Ferrari plastic cup, a Shell mechanical pencil and a Shell key chain, all free stuffs are good, kan Tel? Oh yeah, we'll get a printed 'team picture' as well.. hahahaha.
In an unrelated development, Lex Luthor briefly showed his evil side when his alter ego was created from black kryptonite (overheated green kryptonite). woohooo hot nyaaaa Lex! oooo la la baby. more on Lex next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment