Today marked the first time ever in 4 years (and probably the last) I had an EECS class outside, under the bright sun and cool breeze of spring. You see LSA classes do that on Central Campus all the time, but an EECS class? Or rather, any engineering class for that matter? Haha, an uncommon sight indeed. I definitely noticed the bewildered but slightly amused looks on the face of passers-by. My GSI is pretty weird anyway.
------
Tom Brady will be hosting an all new SNL tomorrow. Should be an interesting watch. For those wondering who the hell this guy is, he's the QB for Patriots, last season's NFL champ.
Highlight: ex-Wolverine, Michigan QB (1997-1999).
------
It pains me to see BAR Honda cars securing the top spot on the list of testing runs times, but fail to score points in a race weekend. Everybody knows that they are more capable than that, but luck has been cruel on them thus far. Really, they are a well developed team with excellent technical engineers, good financial resources and great drivers. I want to see them clinch the top three spot of the Constructor's Championship. Heck, I want Jenson Button to score the crucial 70% points off the Driver's Championship winner's total, just so that he could stay in BAR Honda. Should he fail, Williams will claim him back regardless of what he wants. Button belongs in BAR Honda, they're made for each other. Perfecto.
No comments:
Post a Comment