Friday, December 10, 2004

abang oh abang

I'm pissed off at my brother
but I'm actually not
cause he's my brother..
but I wanna be mad!!!!
and yet I can't
cause he's my brother..
my day was crappy today
thanks to him
and I'm officially broke
all because of him
cesss betul laaa
I want to smack his head
LOL
of course I don't mean it
cause he's my brother..
no matter how hard I try
to induce some feelings of
wrath and anger towards him
it's impossible
cause he's my brother..
dammit
he's so lucky
that I'M his sister
hehehhehe yaa yaaa mari prasan

.. hahahaa.. what a lame attempt, this crap doesn't even rhyme. it's not like I even put any effort anyway, even if I tried, I'd fail miserably. ok I'm gonna stop talking trash now and go watch The OC..

The OC is so gay
But I watch it anyway
-Yours Truly-

No comments: